Careers with ECS – Associate Mechanical Engineer (London / South)
Position: Associate Mechanical Engineer
The Role: You will be part of the London office leadership team as it develops and expands to support the plans of the wider business. Initially you will be involved in all aspects of projects from survey through to design and site supervision to completion. As the office expands you will have the opportunity to shape your role to suit the strengths of the team.
- Undertake surveys of Building Services systems.
- Develop Mechanical Services designs to suit client requirements.
- Undertake site progress visits and snagging inspections.
- Undertake project management and contract administration duties as required for each project.
- Develop asset registers, technical due diligence, and planned maintenance reports.
- Coordinate with team members in London and Cheadle to produce required information to meet project programmes.
- Liaise with the wider leadership team to develop and deliver business objectives.
- Tutor/mentor other team members as required.
- Undertake business and client development activities.
- Be part of the Company Values.
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated with an adaptable approach.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of projects.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Willing to take on responsibility from the onset.
- Minimum HNC Building Services Engineering.
- Member of a relevant professional institution (IET/CIBSE) or working towards it.
- Experience in a Building Services Consultancy environment at a similar level to this role.
- Be a Team Player
Our Clients and Projects:
- Local Authorities
- FTSE250 listed property investors
- National Project Management Companies
- Central Government Departments
- Local and internationally recognised Architects
- London based projects and opportunities
- Offices / Education / Residential / Warehousing & Industrial / Healthcare
Place of Work: Newly refurbished Southwark Street Office with planned site visits to projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Christmas Bonus
- Flexible Holiday Allowance, plus Christmas closure and additional day annual leave for birthdays
- Work Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Fees Paid (CIBSE/IET)
- Free Parking
- Social Events
- Regular CPD Events
- Investors in People Gold
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to ECSadmin@ecs-ecs.co.uk
ECS Welcomes James Clarkson to the Team!
25 Apr 2022
ECS Design Completion for Dace Motors
18 Feb 2022
ECS Become GSHP Association Members
15 Oct 2021