Almost half of the designers in the ECS electrical engineering team have Chartered or Incorporate status, with long experience in both refurbishment projects and high profile new builds.
Services offered by the Electrical Engineering team include:
- Utility applications and liaison
- General and emergency lighting design
- Lighting controls
- High Voltage and switchgear design
- CHP and G59 protection systems
- Generation and UPS design
- Small and fixed power design
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Data/telecoms systems
- Nurse call systems
- Security systems
- Passenger lift installation
- Wind turbine design
- Photo Voltaic system design
- Audio/Visual design and cinema systems
- Full design layout and schematics
- Full and performance specifications
- Project management
- Condition surveys
- Energy Performance Certificates.
Access control to high voltage switches
The ECS electrical engineering group activities range from high voltage protection systems to lighting design solutions (including LED) which are not only functional, but provide mood lighting to enhance the aesthetic appeal of a building.
Security and access control, data transmission & building management system design are areas in which ECS Consultants regularly provide integrated solutions for a number of blue-chip clients.
The consultative process
Proposals are provided to both client and Architect on all matters relating to the electrical engineering elements of a project to ensure that the building flow can be agreed well in advance of implementation.
ECS are innovators in simple, cost effective controls, which provide exceptional value in terms of energy saving.