Over 40% of the design engineers in the ECS mechanical engineering team have at least Chartered status, with professional experience ranging from refurbishment to new build projects.
Services offered by the ECS Mechanical Team include:
- Utility applications and liaison
- Conceptual designs for spatial provision
- Advice on building orientation
- Advice on building fabric
- Initial Part L SBEM advice
- Heat Gain Calculations
- Heat Loss Calculations
- Thermal modelling
- Plant, pipe and emitter sizing
- Air handling & ductwork sizing
- Swimming pool design
- Sprinkler Design
- Full design layout & schematics
- Full written specifications
- Performance specifications
- Project management
- Condition surveys
- Energy Performance Certificates
Efficient design solutions
All ECS design solutions are energy efficient, practical and maintainable.
Working closely with other team members during the early stages of design means that principal service routes can be agreed; detailing void, riser and plant room spatial requirements.