ECS was commissioned by the Diocese of Shrewsbury to carry out the design for the refurbishment and replacement of the heating system within Our Lady’s RC Church in Stockport.
This beautiful Church was built in 1905 and consists of a traditional single storey building constructed using granite-faced columns. The west front is flanked by turrets and spires with stained glass windows.
ECS have specific expertise in designing and planning the installation of heating systems into historic buildings, which by their nature are not necessarily designed for modern equipment. Our design, therefore, reflected the need for an effective but sympathetic approach. We also liaised with the contractor to ensure minimal disruption to the day to day running of the Church.