The building displays a juxtaposition of traditional and contemporary architectural styles and is three storeys in height, with a basement Mikveh (a Jewish ritual bath).This beautiful Church was built in 1905 and consists of a traditional single storey building constructed using granite-faced columns. The west front is flanked by turrets and spires with stained glass windows.
The Yeshiva consists of a Synagogue and community area, a large commercial kitchen and dining room, teaching areas and bedrooms to enable students to board at the site.
|Project Overview||Mechanical and electrical services|
|Key Aspects||Traditional and contemporary styles|
|Overall project value||£000,000|
|Client||Cartwright and Gross|